Quality Control Manager Job at Suntrail Group Limited, Monday 26 February 2018 – Suntrail Group Limited, is as of now enlisting reasonably qualified possibility to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Quality Control Manager
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
- Recording, analysing and distributing statistical information
- Monitoring performance
- Supervising technical or laboratory staff.
- Ensure product or service is compliant with the Nigerian Industrial Standards for the relevant product(s)
- Coordinate the ISO, MANCAP and other relevant Certification processes
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management/technical reports and customers’ charters
- Determine training needs
- Ensure that the product or service meets client’s required criteria
- Reassure quality performance within his organization.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply