Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Recruitment for Loss Prevention Officer – Marriott International – Our customer, Four Points by Sheraton Lagos, Where immortal works of art are woven with present day subtle elements.
Where business meets delight.
Where notwithstanding when you’re worldwide, you can encounter the nearby.
Intended for the autonomous explorer looking for adjust, there’s Four Points.
They are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Officer-Loss Prevention
Job Number: 18000H71
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
The impact you’ll make
- Your watchful eye and protective instinct goes far beyond basic. Because of you, our guests can come and go freely without worry. Your dedication to safety provides the guest the same sense of security as they feel in their own home.
What you’ll do
- Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access
- Monitor security feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
- Conduct investigations, gather evidence, and facilitate interviews with relevant parties
- Complete required shift reports and maintain confidentiality of all loss prevention documents
- Respond to accidents and assist guests/employees during emergency situations
- Defuse guest disturbances and escort individuals from the property if necessary
What we’re looking for
- Good Academic Degree, relevant certification (added advantage)
- Strong communication skills
- This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and assist with moving objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds. Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- 5 years’ cognate experience
- A history of thriving in stressful situations
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
- Physically fit and at least 5.6 foot tall
- Exercise good judgment and maintain a professional demeanor
Perks you deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Wellbeing programs
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Encouraging management
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply