A Nonprofit Organization situated in Enugu Nigeria is hoping to draw in solid applicants who can deal with the portfolio underneath:
Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Job Type: Full time
- Fundraising, Development, and Stakeholder Management
- Cultivate and manage relationships with all funders and supporters; Oversee the development of a dynamic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage communications and relationships with all stakeholders.
- Develop and implement an effective fundraising strategy
- Actively raise funds from individuals, foundations and corporations in Nigeria and abroad;
- Communications & Brand Management: Build the influence and impact of the NGO through strategic engagement with the printed, digital and electronic media in Nigeria and abroad.
Programs and Operations:
- Prepare weekly reports on the impact of NGO’s activities for funders and supporters
- Manage staff and office operations
- Create agendas for and prepare materials for monthly board meetings.
- Execution, follow-up and reporting of goals to Board.
- Persistent follow up with board; through an exhaustive utilization of board resources (i.e. contact, influence, etc)
- Support the design and curation of NGO
- Provide critical support for the development and execution of the NGO projects
- Coordinate activities, resources, and performance management
- Oversee NGO’s online presence and interface with all contributors
- Interface with volunteers
- Boards Engagement
- Supervision of the acquisition and customization of the temporary site for the Centre.
- Ensure transparency and efficiency in the use of NGO’s resources;
- Ensure the NGO complies with and meets all legal and statutory obligations
- The Board of Directors of the NGO for a few months, but ultimately to the Executive Director of the Centre
Skill Set and Qualifications
- At least 5 years working experience with continually increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong management experience
- Masters Degree or Higher in a relevant field (e.g., MBA, JD, policy) from a reputable university
- Proven dynamic leadership abilities, integrity and track record of delivering results
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral)
- A person of high integrity and moral courage
- A self-starter , willing and able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience liaising with a variety of partners in Nigeria and elsewhere including companies and businesses, NGOs, academic departments and others working on leadership and/or governance related programmes
- Direct or indirect experience in planning and delivering projects
- Demonstrated experience with organizing flawless events involving senior level stakeholders
- Proven evidence of experience in fundraising and managing budgets
- A skilled negotiator and fundraiser, familiar with non-profit fundraising
- Flexible multi-tasker with good time management skills
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the first week of January 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with an Application Letter to: [email protected] using Job Position as the Subject of the email.
Deadline 1st January, 2018.