A venture holding business that works for corporate elements and put their customers’ cash in organizations that regularly have high hazard factors. These organizations might be new businesses that can’t discover financing through more customary means or firms that look for subsidizing to fuel anticipated development. Our customers may incorporate put stock in stores, annuity assets, people or different kinds of institutions.The position will require a direct measure of movement and broadened hours as required by ventures.
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Business/Corporate Development Manager
Full time, Permanent
- We are looking for a Business/Corporate Development Manager. We are interested in meeting people from investment banking, corporate development, private equity or other accounting roles. It is likely that you will have at least 6/7 years + experience.
Some of the principal functions of the role include:
- Research and identify strategic targets to support business units’ strategies.
- Work with cross-functional groups within the business to take projects from term sheet signature to proper integration. This includes leading all pre-transaction diligence and post transaction integration efforts
- Demonstrate leadership in strategy formulation, deal sourcing and origination, financial analysis and valuation, negotiation and execution across a diverse range of businesses, technologies, verticals and geographies.
- Evaluate synergy opportunities and risks in potential transactions
- Negotiate key deal documentation to bring transactions over the finish line.
- BA/B.Sc qualified: postgraduate degree/MBA from top tier school strongly desired.
- Proven experience within investment banking, private equity, VC or corporate development, with a track record of taking a transaction from origination to close
- Ability and desire to deal with ambiguity with a strong bias for action
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and to drive projects to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with and influence teams across the organization including Senior Leadership
- Ability to quickly evaluate a business opportunity, both financially and qualitatively.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to support business decisions.
- Sound business judgment
- Proven negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the first week of January 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with an Application Letter to: [email protected] using Job Position as the Subject of the email.
Deadline 1st January, 2018.