PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment 2018 – PwC firms enable associations and people to make the esteem they are searching for.
We are a system of firms in 158 nations with more than 180,000 individuals who are focused on conveying quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory administration.
TITLE: INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
Reference Number: 125-NIG00152
Department: Internal Firm Services
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Vendor Relationship Management:
- Relate with or set up meeting with Third party suppliers or vendors on Supply chain related matters.
- Assist with Conducting an annual Service Level Agreement review. This is done as indicated on the contract per vendor
- Assist with quarterly or annual evaluation of vendors performance
- Ensure that services rendered by Third party supplier align with billings raised, and ensure complete treatment of same payment
- Assist with updating the Budget database with all third party supplier related price details
Process and Policy Documentation:
- This is an annual process but during the year some changes may take place more than once. Tasks includes..
- Follow up with teammates as regards updates/review of process and local policy documentations.
- Ensure the updates or modifications made to the various process documentation are reviewed with the Unit
- Leads and by the Country manager
- Follow up with the Country Operations Partner for approval of the revised process/policy documents
- Ensure the dates for the various updates/reviews are accurately effected on the various documentation
- Upload these documents to the specified repository and ensure they are available when needed and accessible when required
Business Continuity and incident Management:
- Create a schedule for the disaster recovery exercises/test for the servers and links. This exercises could be quarterly or monthly depending on the application or links as stated o the SLA.
- Ensure the various exercises are carried out as at when due. And also ensure proper follow up with team members
- Anchor and Document the DR exercises/tests when they take place
- Generate a report from the dR exercise/test, review with the country manager and ensure all participants at the DR exercise/test signs off.
- Submit a copy of the report to R&Q, upload a copy on the appropriate repository and file the hard copy
Incident reports: A report on every technology incidents should be created should there be any. This report should be review by the country manager and upon approval submitted to R&Q and filled. A copy of this report should be kept in the IPT folder
- Ensure these reports and available when required and accessible by relevant stakeholders
- Maintain a current hard copy of these policy documents are kept in a fire proof cabinet
First degree ( Minimum of Second Class Upper Division ) in Computer Science and computer related disciplines (Computer Science, Computer with Economics, Computer with Mathematics,
Certification related to information security (comptia +, CISSP, CISM,CEH, ISACA, audit, penetration) is a plus
- Minimum of 1 year IT experience.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of established computer-industry security procedures for multiple computer platforms
- In-depth experience with windows operating systems
- Knowledge of the enterprise application systems, disaster recovery processes, Business Impact Analysis, business continuity planning, etc
- IT Audit experience (if possible)
- Document/process management experience
- Good written and oral communication ability
- Action planning, Motivating, Analytical mind and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently in a highly dynamic environment and work under intense pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to train PwC users on use of computer software and hardware in both office and classroom situations
- Ability to work alone with less supervision and as a team member
Reference Number: 130-PEO00798
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Reports to: The Managing Director
Grade Level: Executive Management
Responsible for directing the technical and operational functions of the organisation, and developing, implementing and managing short, medium and long- term strategies that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the company
The Executive Director is also responsible for successful leadership and management of the organisation according to the strategic direction set by Board of Directors.
- Minimum of a first degree in Insurance, Actuarial science, Accounting, Business Administration or other related field.
- An MBA or Masters in a related discipline
- Relevant and recognised local professional certifications (CIIN) and membership(s), International Certification will be an added advantage.
- 15 – 20 years relevant work experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of Insurance industry, products and services;
- Business Acumen and Financial Awareness,
- Strategic Thinking, Leadership and People Management, Decision Making, Stakeholder Engagement, Planning and Forecasting
- Competency in Risk Assessment, Underwriting and Risk Pricing, Claims Management, Negotiation and Persuasion.
Click on Job Title below:
DUE DATE: 19 January, 2018