Michael Stevens Consulting – Our customer, a main player in the Oil and Gas Sector, is looking for an appropriately qualified possibility for the position of:
Pipeline Construction Manager Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
Job Title: Pipeline Construction Manager
- Project Budget preparation, review and monitoring.
- Project cash flow, milestone achievements and invoicing.
- Lead Project meetings with client and with subcontractors
- Own and Manage the Project Schedule.
- Coordinate and integrate support departments aligned to the project.
- Health, Safety, Environmental management.
- Formulate project team in line with project requirements.
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting, both internally and externally.
- Liaison with Client and subcontractors.
- Lead the Quality Management Process.
- Management within the project of People, Processes, Procedures, Plans, Clients contact and interface, Subcontractors and project supply chains
- Minimum of 15 years experience in Oil and Gas Pipeline construction with at least 5 years as a construction manager
- A degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering with relevant certifications.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with mail subject and CV titled “Pipeline Construction Manager”
Deadline 2nd January, 2018.