Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) Recruitment 2017 – Niger Delta Basin Development Authority (NDBDA) Portharcourt tries to enlist reasonable and qualified experts to fill the current opening.
The expert is an equivalent open doors boss, its strategies is to give level with chances to business, vocation advancement and advancement to all who are qualified on the premise of capacity and appropriateness for the predetermined work.
Applications are welcome from qualified people from the catchment zones of Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta States. In the soul of government character portrayal, candidates from different conditions of the league are likewise charged to apply for the positions recorded here under.
” * Asst. Agric. Supt. I
- Executive Officer (Acct.)
- Agric. Engineer II
- Irrigation Officer II
- Fisheries Supt. II
- Livestock Officer II
- Veterinary Officer II
- Engineer II
- Scientific Officer II
- Surveyor II
- Programme Analyst
- Accountant II
- Commercial Officer ll
- Agric. Engineer
- Agric. Officer
- Agric. Supt. I
- Irrigation Officer I
- Scientific Officer I
- Fisheries officer I
- Livestock Officer I
- Veterinary Officer I
- Surveyor I
- Programme Analyst I
- Quantity Surveyor I
- Lab. Tech.
- Environmental Officer I
- Commercial Officer I
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Veterinary Officer.
- Senior fisheries Officer
- Senior Scientific Officer
- Senior Irrigation Officer
- Senior Agric Officer
- Principal Quantity Surveyor
- Principal Lab. Tech.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications with relevant cognate experiencein the various field sof specialization
- Basic Certification in the various discipline
- Professional certification the the relevant bodies e.g ICAN,ANAN,COREN,MNSE,MLSCN,NSB,NCS,NIQS,CSN
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Other relevant certificate
- Applicants should not be more than 40 yeras of age
Salary would be based on Salary Grade Levels as specified in Consolidated Public service Salary Structure (CONPSS).
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit a handwritten application with details of their Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of the following;
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) / NECO
- University Degree and other Professional Certificates
- NYSC Certificate or Exemption Certificate
- LGA Identification Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
Application should be addressed to:
Niger Delta Basin Development Authority,
No 21 Azikiwe Road Portharcourt.
To Reach him not later than 2 weeks (21st December 2017) from the date of this Publication, Dated 7th December 2017.
All application is to be submitted at No 21 Azikiwe Road Portharcourt”