Mondelez International Recruitment 2018 and application method for Graduate Positions. Mondelez International Recruitment 2018 – In this post, you will get latest updates on Mondelez International..Apply NOW!
Mondelez International LLC is a radical new organization that has been reconsidered on account of a solitary concentration: make delectable snapshots of happiness by sharing the world’s most loved brands.
Propelled on Oct. 1, 2012, and utilizing around 100,000 individuals around the globe, Mondelä’z International involves the worldwide eating and sustenance brands of the previous Kraft Foods Inc.
VACANCY TITLE: PAYROLL SPE…T, WEST AFRICA
Job Number: 1801000
Collation of Inputs
Uploads/Processing of data on Human Manager
Extract Schedules for PAYE Remittances and send to Finance for payment
Extract Payroll Journals and reconcile with Finance monthly
Escalate and resolve payroll issues with Systemspecs and IS unit timely
Interaction with local unions (NUFBTE & FOBTOB) on dues deductions and monthly reconciliations
Pension Funds Administration:
Ensure prompt remittance of monthly pension deductions for Nigeria.
Management of all ten (10) Pension Fund Administration (PFA) related issues with PFAs and PFCs
Provides updated proof of pension remittances to all 10 PFAs monthly.
Organises PFA forum for Ikeja and Ondo Sites annually to educate employees.
Handles all pension related matters for employees – (Under-remittances, data changes, retirements, claims, etc.)
Provides assistance to ex-employees in making withdrawals from their RSA Accounts.
Physical interaction with PFA representatives on quarterly basis
NHF Remittances / Loan Administration:
Ensure prompt remittance of monthly NHF deductions for Nigeria
Monthly generation of Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) for invoice generation and payment
Coordinate NHF registration for new employees and submit same to the Ikeja branch
Process NHF loans & Commercial Banks’ loan as well as handle correspondences for CNP staff
Expatriate Quota Preparation and Submission:
Monthly preparation and physical submission of Expatriate quota to Nigeria Immigration office, Lagos
Regular visitation and interactions with the NIS office for prompt resolution of Expatriates matters
Exit staff entitlements computations and issuance of approved letters:
Liaise with Local branch and National unions on pay related issues in line with local and national collective agreements
Manage Annual Tax audits for Local & Expat staff and other tax matters:
Interaction with internal and external Auditors on payroll & statutory audits
Provide evidence of tax returns during periodic tax authority compliance visits
Manage physical audits in all 36 states and FCT on PAYE matters and resolution of queries
Liaise with Tax Manager on staff relocations and annual tax returns
Ghana Payroll Administration:
Coordinate Ghana payroll management
Ensure prompt and correct remittance of PAYE, SSNIT & PF monthly
Provide back-up support for Ghana payroll administrations
Manage Ghana Ministry of Labour and National union official visits to Ghana office
Upload Staff Benefits:
Upload approved staff claims and related benefits on Bank platform
- University degree in Human Resources, Accounting/Finance or any related course.
- Fluent English, good PC knowledge (MS Office)
- Excellent Knowledge of Human Manager, SAP or other ERP tool
- Deep understanding of country specifics pay & Compensation laws
- Heavy contacts with Labour Office, Regulatory agencies, (36 Tax offices, PFAs, Immigration office, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines
- Good appreciation and knowledge of MS office suites
- Problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills (speak local Nigerian Languages)
- Ability to create / drive team spirit
- High ethical standard and level of integrity
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in similar function
- Demonstrable experience in handling/managing Payroll/Tax audits, Pension, NHF and Immigration matters
VACANCY TITLE: SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Job Number: 1801118
Job: Field Sales
Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail/wholesale execution standards throughout stores within agreed environments in the assigned territory.
The role will also ensure compliance in all areas of operational activities and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in the assigned territory.
Drive increased distribution of key priority products and maximise distributor / wholesale / Retail activities to exploit volume/value growth opportunities within the Territory Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and/or wholesale strategy for assigned area.
Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area, Lead, coach and motivate all members of the assigned market sales team to guarantee the delivery of overall objectives
The role involves working together with key stakeholders: Internal and External for enhanced productivity:
Internal – Sales Analyst, Field Sales Team, Internal Control
External – Warehouse/Store Manager, CBPs/Wholesales
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any discipline with minimum of 2 years working experience in sales related field
- Must be computer literate, ability to use Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good analytical skills
- Must be result oriented
- Must have integrity – honest, hard-working, dedicated and loyal
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Good Leadership skills
- Management and administrative skills
- Field coaching skills
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Business acumen
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
Click on Job Title below: