Medical Sales Representatives Job at DKT International – DKT INTERNATIONAL is a social advertising association whose center mission is the arrangement of protected and moderate alternatives for family arranging and HIV avoidance.
DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the biggest private suppliers of family arranging and conceptive wellbeing items and administrations in the creating scene.
DKT NIGERIA is set to enlist a Medical Sales Representatives situated in KANO, ABIA, RIVERS &LAGOSState.
We have a testing and moving mission to enhance the family arranging and HIV/AIDS anticipation in Nigeria through social showcasing and advancement and circulation of our items.
VACANCY TITLE: MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Locations KANO, ABA, PORT-HARCOURT, IKEJA/OGBA.
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenient stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour
- The position reports to the Area Sales Manager.
Interested candidates should send their CV with subject tagged “Medical Sales Representative: (Location)” to [email protected]
DEADLINE: 28 February, 2018