Medical Representatives Vacancy at Pfizer, Friday 2nd March 2018 – Pfizer – Good wellbeing is crucial to every one of us, and finding supportable answers for the most squeezing social insurance difficulties of our reality can’t pause.
That is the reason we at Pfizer are focused on applying science and our worldwide assets to enhance wellbeing and prosperity at each phase of life.
We endeavor to give access to protected, powerful and reasonable prescriptions and related social insurance administrations to the general population who require them.
REF NO: 4692521
Jobs at this level work with some support from manager/colleagues/field trainers.
They are competent at planning and organizing so as to meet business plan objectives. Some involvement in project work may be required.
Product Promotion & Sales:
- Promote products to designated customers in order to achieve territory plan objectives.
- Effective selling skills.
- Achievement of territory plan objectives.
- Call rate
- Coverage and frequency.
- Market Share of National Average
- Change in Market Share of National Average.
- % growth in Market Share of National Average.
- ‘Special event’ meetings.
- Build relationships with target customers to enhance territory knowledge to gain product endorsement to generate sales.
- Customer rapport.
- Coverage and frequency.
- Up to date customer records.
- Development of key opinion leaders.
- Hospital referral patterns.
- Distributor information and support
- Coordination with distributor reps to ensure timely pick up and supplies of orders from customers.
- Timely response to customer queries on product / medical information and other activities relating to company and own duties.
Business Planning and Management:
- Diagnosis of situation of territory e.g. local politics, PCG’s, local initiatives leading to subsequent design and implementation of territory business plan to achieve business objectives.
- Production of workable business plan with objectives.
- Business plan implemented/updated as necessary.
- Achievement of objectives outlined in plan.
- Demonstration that territory knowledge has been acted on.
- Feedback to Team and Head Office of relevant competitor activity or local issues to ensure appropriate action can be taken.
- Competitor knowledge/activities and products, campaigns – key issues identified and fed back.
- Local situations are known e.g. political, formularies, budgets, PCG’s, new developments.
- Parallel trade and fakes report in line with the agreed standards and time lines to the regulatory department.
- Adverse event monitoring and reports.
- Team rapport.
- Achievement of shared business plan objectives.
- Feedback – team members, trainer, manager (giving & receiving).
- Effective communication.
- Sharing of appropriate information.
- Good territory management e.g. sharing/exchanging meetings and appointments.
- Taking on territory team responsibility e.g. minutes at meetings.
- Assistance of new reps to gain quick knowledge of processes and market dynamics as well as reports during the period of field training.
- Proactively implement/update personal development plan in order to develop self further within current role or prepare for any future roles.
- Development of skills, knowledge and competency.
- Receiving and act on feedback from team members, trainer, managers.
- Commit to improvement in It skills through active sharing and learning from other colleagues and supervisors to enhance timely responses to feedbacks and completion of online quizzes and training as required while minimizing inappropriate usage of company laptop and accessories.
- Good driving skills and adherence to traffic rules to limit cases of vehicle accidents or incidents and maximize maintenance costs.
- Administrative Systems:
- Ensure territory and administrative systems/processes are maintained and updated to ensure an accurate record of territory is available at all times.
- Accurate, timely reports.
- Expenses submitted on time.
- Weekly monthly itinerary and clinical meeting plans and preapproval forms.
- Up to date territory records.
- Computer literacy e.g. Power point, Excel, Word, outlook etc.
- Company Equipment/Materials:
- Maintain any company equipment in representatives care.
- State of car.
- Orderly boot stocked with correct items.
- Security – computer/literature not on display in the car.
- Equipment maintained in good working order.
- Condition of returned equipment.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE; QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences; preferably Pharmacy or Medicine.
Promoted product knowledge.
Basic Information Technology [I T] Knowledge:
Basic selling skills.
- Impact and Influence (3) – Takes actions to persuade.
- Honesty and Consistency (3) – Takes actions which are consistent with Values and Beliefs.
- Teamwork and Co-operation (3) – Solicits input from other teams.
- Planning and Prioritising (3) – Makes monthly/quarterly plans.
- Initiative (3) – Thinks and acts ahead.
- Interpersonal sensitivity (2) – Listens to what people say.
- Flexibility (2) – Changes tasks willingly.
- Drive for results (2) – Takes action to achieve goals or targets.
- Knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas.