Lead Production Manager Job Offer at Hobark International Limited (HIL) – Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent organization of the Hobark gather working in the oil and gas industry. The organization was fused in 1998, beginning as a staffing office situated in Port Harcourt. Presently we have workplaces in 4 nations with our head office in Lagos.
We are enrolling to fill the empty position underneath:
Lead Production Manager Job Offer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Title: Lead Production Manager
Req ID: 1285
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage execution of ship repairs, maintenance, fabrication and related operations in theYard. Oversee all work programs, ensure work is being done on time and to the quality required.
- Due to the start-up nature of this organisation the Manager will be required to work at all levels and cover positions which will not be filled until the Yard is more established.
- Implement an electronic tracking and material management systems in the Yard, which will include material traceability systems and inventory management.
- Conduct periodical production review meetings and prepare weekly reports for the COO.
- Manager must have the ability to carry out and teach welding.
- Work done in the Yard will include the use of a range of advanced machines, such as CNG welding machines and modern welding technology including usage of Submerged Arc
- Welding (SAW) automatic welding machines.
- Implement and maintain international standards such as ASTM, ASME, ANSI, API etc.,governing all aspects of fabrication as well as the certification and handling of production machinery, equipment and machine tools.
- Put in place organization chart(s) for the Ship Repair and Fabrication Business Unit and develop roles and responsibilities for each employee in the Unit.
- Meet Company production targets.
- Monitor and control costs as per the approved budget to achieve profitability targets.
- B.Sc or BE or B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Production
- Engineering or Industrial Engineering plus an MBA or Post-Graduate degree (preferable)
- Extensive experience (ideally including relevant qualifications) in Naval Architecture / Shipwright
- At least 15 years’ experience working at or above a Supervisor level role for a leading offshore fabrication / ship repairs and maintenance and engineering Company.
- Exceptional inter-personal & communication skills (both verbal & written), including negotiating, persuasive and presentation skills.
- Excellent marketing skills and business sense for achieving results.
- Possess technical proficiency as well as a business acumen & commercial judgment.
- Strategic mindset, able to take a long-term view.
- Capable of problem solving, decision making and failure analysis.
- A self-motivated leader & a team player.
- Familiar with modern production technologies and prepared to learn and master new technologies and concepts, with a track record of having remained fully abreast of the new developments in the industry over the last 15 years.
- Skills in dealing with and developing potential clients from international Oil Companies, to industrial manufacturers
- HSE, Marine Operations, Production Engineer, BSc, Engineering, EPC, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply