Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a 100% entirely Nigerian claimed indigenous Oil and Gas exchanging organization with base camp situated in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are focused on advertising the best quality and precise amount of NNPC determination/standard oil based commodities to our clients in record time.
We are enrolling to fill the empty positions beneath in Rivers State:
Latest Jobs at Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Female Coral Draw Expert
- Must be a female,
- Must not be more than 35 years
- Must have skill in Computer programmed
- Must be expert in Coral Draw.
- Knowledge of excel, word etc.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2017.
Job Title: Male Legal Officer
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents including legal opinions, company searches, briefs of argument
- Processing and preparing legal advice and legal agreements
- Attending court sessions as required
- Monitoring amendments to applicable legislation and regulations.
- LLB, BL,LLM with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post call experience in a Law firm with a bias for advocacy.
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, negotiation and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and observation skills
- Good legal drafting and document review skills
- Ability to provide sound and well researched advice on legal and regulatory compliance matters
- Ability to work under pressure and with no supervision.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must not be more than 35years.
- Must be a Male.
11th January, 2018.
Job Title: Marketer/Business Development Manager
- Responsible for achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sates team.
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Admin or related field with vast experience.
12th January, 2018.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO’s schedule/diary is followed and respected. Perform “gatekeeper” and “gateway” roles, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Coordinate scheduled meetings and appointments so that the MD’s daily schedule flows smoothly and efficiently with limited disruption
- Research, prioritise, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD/CEO, including those of sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and follow up appropriately.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Stakeholders Management/Meetings
- Build relationships
- Build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manage a variety of special projects for the MD/CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Correctly monitor and prioritize all forms of communications on behalf of the MD as required
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the MD/CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Edit and complete first drafts for written communications to external stake holders
- Act as an adjunct member of the Executive Team, assist in scheduling meetings and attend all meetings.aintain discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members.
- Ensure that the MD/CEO’s bio is kept updated and respond to requests for materials regarding the CEO and the organization in general
- Handle all meeting logistics including setting up meeting rooms, drawing up meeting agendas and recording meeting minutes
- Assist board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding board and board committee matters, including advance distribution of materials before meetings in electronic/paper format.
- Coordinate travel related activities within budget parameters, including updating the MD’s frequent fliers accounts, initiating and confirming travel arrangements, and providing detailed itinerary for travels for both the MD and external visitors
- Ensure appropriate approvals for travel and accommodation is obtained.
- Negotiate travel supply arrangements with agency or agencies and liaise with them to ensure service levels are maintained
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A professional qualification in Management would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience supporting C-Level Executives
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines, and multiple priorities, in a fast-moving, constantly changing environment
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality
- Very good presentation skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions, education and experience requirements
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Strong Clerical and Social Skills
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
12th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject.