KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Portfolio Operations Partner – KPMG Nigeria – Our customer, a venture firm and a standout amongst the most dynamic money related financial specialists in Nigeria, with a record that ranges making new businesses to furnishing built up organizations with development capital and aptitude.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Title: Portfolio Operations Partner
- The Lagos based Portfolio Operations Partner will play a major role in assisting portfolio companies, the Portfolio Operations Group and Deal team through the entire value creation plan and execution process.
The key priorities for the senior position are:
Lead and manage the Portfolio Operations Team:
- He / She will be the main representative of Helios in Nigeria, representing Helios on selected company Boards in Nigeria and across the continent.
- Work with the Portfolio Operations Group to drive consistent Portfolio Management best practice.
- Coach the direct reports in the operating team in London, Lagos and Nairobi in areas of development.
- Ensure resources are allocated effectively across the portfolio.
- Together with the other Portfolio Operations Partners, He / She will provide clear leadership and direction to the operating team working with portfolio companies operating across Africa.
Drive value creation:
- Assist with identifying business value drivers through due diligence.
- Develop a “100 day” plan and manage the implementation process.
- Proactively work with management teams and Helios specialists – HR, Process Improvement (Lean Six Sigma) and Pricing, to prioritize and drive specific value creation initiatives.
- Drive alignment and superior performance in the portfolio by designing and linking senior management compensation to operational KPIs and financial performance.
- Support the Portfolio Operations Group and Deal teams to proactively identify exit opportunities and co-lead the exit preparation in conjunction with the Deal Partner.
- Identify and engage with the best outside experts and consulting providers as needed on the above.
- Identify ongoing improvement opportunities, support management as required through the scoping and execution of initiatives.
- Influence, provide advice and collaborate with portfolio company executives on various topics as needed and over time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working in Nigeria with a leading local company or multinational.
- An understanding of a transaction orientated business environment.
- Exposure and knowledge of PE
- Qualified accountant from one of the Big 4 and an MBA from a leading institution.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply