Job at Louis Berger for Quantity Surveyor / Land Surveyor – Louis Berger is an Engineering News-Record top-20 positioned, $1 billion worldwide expert administrations organization that enables customers to illuminate their most complex framework and advancement challenges.
With almost 6,000 specialists, financial experts, researchers and organizers worldwide in more than 50 countries, we are one of a kind in our capacity to adjust to neighborhood circumstances
We are enrolling to fill the position beneath:
Title: Quantity Surveyor / Land Surveyor
Tracking Code: 7735-023
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Based on Louis Berger’s long history of working in Nigeria and as a ports planning and development specialist, the company was retained as the project management consultant for the planning, design and construction of a new Greenfield multi-use seaport located approximately 60 kilometers east of Lagos.
- This new port facility, called [email protected]i, will cover an area of 90 hectares and form an integral part of the new 220-hectare Lagos Free Trade Zone (LFTZ) being developed as a multi-product industrial and logistics hub for the entire West African region.
- Port Lekki Project in Nigeria is getting ready to move into an initial construction stage and we have an immediate need in Lekki for QS / Land Surveyor.
- Degree in Engineering minimum, PE or equivalent a plus,
- Ideally experience in coastal and maritime environment.
- Strong English communication skills at all levels
- Ideally this individual will have 15+years of experience in QS / Land Survey that includes topographic survey and mapping.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply