Jobs at Imisi Partners – Imisi Partners is an Africa centered business advancement organization (BDC) with workplaces in Istanbul and Lagos. Our firm is basically a cross breed between a conventional venture organization and a working organization.
We make interests in private, or sometimes open organizations, regularly with bring down exchanging volumes, with a venture goal of accommodating the likelihood of capital thankfulness and current pay.
We trust our stakes in the organizations will increment in esteem as the business develops.
We additionally advance cash to little endeavors and offer counseling for an expense.
Our firm is basically a cross breed between a conventional venture organization and a working organization.
We speak to a straightforward arrangement of credits, comparable in some sense to private value or investment.
CLINICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- The Maintenance Engineer reports to the Chief Engineer and maintains a working relationship with and takes direction from all Property Managers in his/her area for issues affecting their properties.
- Issues may range from tenant improvement work to preventive maintenance and repair of all building systems.
- The Maintenance Engineer must exhibit outstanding client service and professionalism in all interactions with tenants and RMR staff.
- Teamwork and collaboration are critical to this positions success.
- Operates, maintains and logs all HVAC and MEP equipment under the direction of their supervisor.
- Complete tenant service requests and develops and maintains positive tenant relations through prompt, courteous response to tenant requests.
- Perform preventive maintenance on HVAC equipment, plumbing and electrical systems, as directed by their supervisor.
- Maintain computerized or manual equipment logs that detail preventive work performed.
- Clean and paint equipment and surrounding areas relating to equipment and equipment rooms.
- Assists in the ordering of stock and inventory of parts and supplies as needed.
- Take meter readings on all meters and equipment as directed by their supervisor.
- Make required repairs to all building systems.
- Perform minor repairs on doors, hardware, locks, windows, ceilings, and floors.
- Daily communication with property management, engineering staff, security, tenants and contractors/vendors is vital.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Minimum one year of direct experience in the management of mechanical, electrical and plumbing operations for commercial office or retail buildings is preferred.
- Applicable military experience or other related operations experience will be considered including power plants, multi-family, hotels, hospitals, facilities, etc.
- Experience with painting, carpentry and cleaning is required.
- Manage own time on a daily basis with little supervision as well as the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- May be required to work extended periods of time without relief, when responding to priority/emergency situations (including overtime-type assignments).
- Stooping, standing, climbing and frequent lifting of a minimum of 50 lbs. of equipment (pump, tools, ladders) and ability to safely install rigging/lifting device.
- Lift and carry objects of up to 50 lbs. for distances of up to 30 feet.
- Climb ladders and stairs. Must be available to work flexible schedule including some weekends, evenings, and some holidays. Expected to share on-call responsibilities.
- Must be available to work overtime hours, as needed. Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Must be team oriented and a problem solver.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintains professional appearance and manner at all times.
- Will be required to perform off site duties through the use of a personal vehicle. Must have a valid driver’s license.
- If, at any time, security clearance is required for your job (e.g. you are assigned to work at a property leased by the Federal government), being awarded such clearance will be a condition of your employment.
Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Should be able to perform in a manner displaying excellent attitude, enthusiasm and guest service
- Ability to lift items that weigh 25 – 35 lbs.
- Must be detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task
- Must have ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to work well with others
- Capable of lifting, bending, stooping, pushing & pulling heavy loads
- Flexible schedule required, including a willingness to work AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
Applicants should send CVs to [email protected]