Job Vacancies at O3 Athletics Foundation 2018 – O3 Athletics Foundation, is a non-legislative association that draws in Nigerian youth and gives them a chance to manufacture a profession in sports.
We are a group of mentors, coaches, physiotherapists, therapists and task chiefs, cooperating to constantly deliver World and Olympics champions by utilizing on an organized grassroots exploring system, committed supporting, and early presentation to global rivalries.
TITLE: TRAINING COORDINATOR
Training Coordinators are responsible for designing, developing, conducting and coordinating training programs.
Our ideal candidate would have experience with various athletics and educational training methods, mentorship programs and e-learning.
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques
- Determine the impact of training on athletes
- Gather feedback from coaches and athletes after each session
- Maintain updated database and training records
- Manage and maintain training facilities and equipment
- Research and recommend new training methods
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical & Health Education or Human Kinetics
- Hands-on work experience as a coach, trainer or similar role
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and experience with e-learning platforms
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
TITLE: TALENT SCOUT
Our scouts work as talent evaluators. They watch athletes perform at high schools, colleges and professional levels to determine their talent, potential and running style.
Common Duties include:
Attending meets and competitions to locate promising talents, as well as studying statistics to determine potential.
They also meet with athletes and their families, teachers and current coaches to get a better sense of their background and character.
- Former athlete (professional or university) with in-depth knowledge of athletics
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical & Health Education/ Human Kinetics, Sports Psychology, Physiology or Statistics
- Keen eye for details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to make the right decisions when recruiting
Applicants should send their CV’s and Passport photograph to: [email protected]com
DEADLINE: 25 January, 2018