Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan, Tuesday 27 February 2018 – Kimberly Ryan is a main supplier of HR proficient administrations in Africa.
Our business exists in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Kenya and Uganda.
OFFICE EXPERIENCE ASSOCIATE
Our client; a technology solution company is currently in need of an Office experience Associate to help maintain the multiple day-to-day services within the office.
- Serving as the point person for office experience duties including: maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, errands, shopping
- Creating systems to ensure the office runs well and effectively
- Be the go-to point person and internal resource for special event planning
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Coordinating meeting schedule for all meeting rooms
- Organizing the office layout
- Managing the front desk, greet guests and assist candidates
- Completing daily walkthroughs of the office to ensure everything is neat and tidy
- Partnering with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Coordinating with IT department on all office equipment.
- Providing general support to visitors
- Assisting in the on boarding process for new hires
- Addressing employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel and accommodation arrangements)
- Liaising with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
B Sc./ HND in business administration, accounting, Human Resource Management, International Relations, or related field preferred
Three (3) years previous experience in an office management or similar position.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Our client; a technology solution company is currently in need of a Human Resource Manager to help manage, Maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources department by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Establish and coordinate recruiting, testing, interviewing and selection program new employees
- Coordinate exit interviews; analyse and recommend changes
- Manage employee relation; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements
- Review and maintain human resource policies and procedures, make recommendations where necessary
- Ensure proper knowledge management of all human resources records and documentation.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
participating in professional societies.
- Maintain employee compensation and benefits program, inform employees of benefits, studying and assess benefit needs and trends; recommend benefit programs to management.
- Conduct orientation and training & personnel development programs.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees
- B. Sc in human resource, business or management related courses
- Relevant certification would be an advantage
- At least 5 years considerable experience of managing people
- Experience of working with middle/senior managers
Our client; an oil and gas firm is currently in need of a Finance Manger to help maintain the finance and overall accounting related functions of the company.
- Prepare Financial/Project Budgets. Review and obtain all necessary approvals prior to making any expenditures.
- Prepare Weekly/Monthly/Yearly Financial Reports. Submit the Monthly Report for any previous month before the 5th of a current month.
- Monitor Project and Other Costs, ensure that expenditures are per approved budget.
- HND/BSc Accountancy or its equivalent qualifications in Finance related disciplines.
- Must possess Professional Certificate such as ACCA, ICAN, etc.
- Good general knowledge of Oil field operations in both Onshore and Offshore locations.
- Must have a very strong Financial Audit Background.
- Must possess at least 10 years’ experience as a Finance Manager working in the Construction / Oil field Industry.
Applications are to be submitted to [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.