Job Offers at RS Hunter Limited, Tuesday 13th March 2018 – Built up in 2008 with a reasonable vision “to be the favored HR Business Partner”, our group has mastery in applicable regions which drives our way to deal with offer our customers esteem in building up their HR and change administration activities.
At RS Hunter, we trust our customers have the assets, what we do is to stir, exhortation, and join forces with our customers to comprehend the idiosyncrasies of their organizations and afterward offer the best HR arrangements and methodologies that work.
Our objective is to center around making a general people driven an incentive through preparing, master HR warning administrations and esteem improvement to our clientsin independent venture medium segment go while offering help to bigger associations in the regions of enlistment and official choice.
DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER
Our client a recognised luxury brand is seeking an energetic, strategic minded candidate to fill the role of a digital content manager.
The candidate will manage content creation and tools to further digital communication and also support the local and international marketing and sales strategies in the organisation.
He/she will also work closely with the marketing team to devise a web content strategy that will align with the company’s wider goals.
- Leverage on the market data, internal data, and trending topics to generate relevant ideas and topics for content creation for inbound lead.
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, and operations teams to develop effective content strategies to reach our target markets through our online assets
- Manage the production and publication of content for the organization’s digital communication through our websites, social media accounts, direct marketing tools and online assets on a daily basis
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites
- Track and analyse digital marketing activities to measure the successes, identify gaps, and recommend solutions to improve our digital marketing and communication performance
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised copy
- Assisting the online marketing manager with ad-hoc copywriting
- Liaise with suppliers, partners, and colleagues on special projects, as required
- Lead or participate in projects that support the delivery of the organisations Business Plan
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as may be required commensurate with the level of the post
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Experience in managing day to day website delivery and other digital platform
- Strong understanding of user experience, inbound marketing, SEO, and direct communication best practices from concept, to planning, implementation, and measurement.
- Creative, passionate, and strategic
- Organized, detail-oriented, and committed to deadlines
- Results oriented, understanding how to manage analytics and tie metrics to actions to support goals
- Comfortable with a range of relevant software and I.C.T systems and the ability to learn new software/systems quickly.
- Educational Qualification and Experience
- 5 to 7 years experience in digital content strategy, creation, and management for multiple brands on multiple platforms
- B.s.c Marketing or related field
INTERNAL CONTROL MANAGER
Our client is a luxury brand, and we are looking to fill the role of an internal controller who will be responsible for implementing, directing and overseeing the audit and compliance programs in the organisation. The candidate will also review the internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimized.
- The candidate will carry out control functions, reviews and approve disbursements requests and other requests
- Periodically perform auditing of the accounting and financial data of the various business units.
- Perform variety of internal control tasks as necessary or as requested
- Ensure employees are aware of the organisations HSE policies
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls.
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual
- Provide support to the company’s anti-fraud programs
- Evaluate compliance with existing organisations policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- Evaluate the organisation’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Educational Qualification and Experience
3 – 5 years experience in accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management in a rapidly growing business
Our client, an innovative leading makeup artist based in Abuja which also offers consultations on wide variety of basic skin care, general health and well being guides is currently looking to fill the role of a Project Manager to help drive the business and create a unique experience for all cliente.
The Project Manager ensures that projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality standard (within agreed specifications). To effectively manage relationships with a wide range of groups (including all project contributors).
To manage the work of consultants, allocating and utilising resources in an efficient manner and maintaining a co-operative, motivated and successful team
- Initiating – checking feasibility and working out budgets, teams and resources;
- Planning – setting goals, defining roles and producing schedules of tasks. Using tools, such as Gantt Charts to create a visual project plan;
- Executing – managing the project;
- Monitoring and controlling – tracking the project’s progress;
- Closing – evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
- Set objectives in line with organizational or client needs, which may include scope, content, timings and budget;
- Plan work and set deadlines to meet the agreed needs;
- Select, lead and motivate project team from both internal and external stakeholder organizations;
- Monitor the work to make sure it is on time and within budget;
- Co-ordinate the work of project team and delegate tasks where appropriate;
- Identify and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time;
- Implement any changes throughout the process;
- Report regularly to management and the client
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Establish a good working relationship with the entire team
- Direct, manage and motivate the project team
- Develop and maintain an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans
- Understand and apply business case and risk management processes
- Tailor expert knowledge to meet specific circumstances
- Plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones
- Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project
- Apply quality management principles and processes
- Project management
- Consumer Understanding
- Brand communication
- Marketing operations
- Creative and innovation
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Change management
- Information management
- Application and exploitation of IT
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
At-least 5 years relevant experience
B.s.c in any related field
Clickon Job Title below: