Mathills Services Limited Recruitment 2018 and their application method for Graduate Positions. Mathills Services Limited Recruitment 2018 – In this post, you will get latest updates on Mathills Services Limited..Apply NOW!
Mathills Services Limited tries to fill the part underneath;
VACANCY TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
We are looking to fill the position of a Human Resource Manager on behalf of our client.
The responsibility of this position is to ensure that the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of human resources practices are realized thereby ensuring the goal and objectives of the company is met.
- Develop and apply Human Resource policies and initiatives with the overall business strategy.
- Address management and employee relation in terms of grievances demands and other issues.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource Federal & State requirements.
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Minimum degree in Management or any related field
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience as a HR manager or other HR executive
- Excellent knowledge of HR systems and database
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationship at all level in the organization.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development,
- employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
- Salary: N100,000-N150,000
Interested applicants should forward their CV, Cover letter and passport photograph to [email protected]