Graduate Monitoring and Evaluation Interns at Helen Keller International, Thursday 5, July 2018 – Helen Keller International is committed to sparing the sight and lives of the most defenseless and hindered. We battle the causes and results of visual impairment and lack of healthy sustenance by setting up programs in view of confirmation and research in vision, wellbeing and nourishment.
We right now have in excess of 180 projects in 21 African and Asian nations.
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Intern
Contract Duration: July 2018 to January 31, 2019
- Assist in research and in writing and editing reports (monthly reports, donor reports e.t.c)
- Support the team through various administrative duties
- Any other duty assigned
- Assist in development of forms / questionnaires for data collection
- Support the nutrition program team in data collection and storage.
- Assist in produce summaries of monitoring data
- Contribute to data analysis and interpretation
- Must have relevant graduate degree
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of international development issues.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team to coordinate and/or lead the efforts to effectively meet M&E needs.
- Be able to commit at least 30-40 hours a week
- Must be computer literate
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SPSS)
- Demonstrate excellent writing and analytical skills
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Have an ability to manage diverse activities and to meet deadlines required; flexibility to changing situations and priorities desired.
The intern is entitled only to N70,000 monthly with no other benefits.
Interested candidates should send a comprehensive Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE MS Word document to: [email protected] using the position title as the subject of the email.
Deadline 5th July, 2018
Note: Only Abuja based candidates will be considered. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date above.