Ericsson Graduate Program 2018 – Digital Business Support Systems (BSS) Solution Architect – Ericsson is a world-driving supplier of broadcast communications hardware and administrations to portable and settled system administrators. More than 1,000 systems in excess of 180 nations utilize Ericsson gear, and in excess of 40 percent of the world’s portable movement goes through Ericsson systems.
Utilizing advancement to engage individuals, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can profit by an association will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our advancement to showcase based arrangements that enable individuals and society to help shape a more practical world.
Applications are welcomed for:
Title: Graduate Program – Digital Business Support Systems (BSS) Solution Architect
Req ID: 252033
Location: Lagos, NG
Job Segment: Solution Architect, Architecture, Telecom, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering
- Ericsson is passionate about the growth of our employees, and offers on the job learning, as well as a structured training program.
- In this duration, you will be assigned a mentor and buddy to give you a great start to your career.
- You will be involved in solution design, business analysis, enterprise architecture and your scope of work could include customer engagements, presentations, workshops, as well as service delivery of digital business support systems.
- We have our next Graduate program in Nigeria, starting in August 2018 – which is open to all recent Computer Science, Information Technology (or similar) graduates.
- The Ericsson Graduate program is run over a period of 12 months and during this period, there will be training and development opportunities available to the graduates.
Job Responsibilities & Tasks
- Execute product configuration.
- Execute integration and migration work.
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test.
- Support deployment of solution.
- Provide feedback to Research & Development (R&D).
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing.
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build.
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis.
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals and perform customer presentations.
- Supporting pre-sales activities, including pre-studies.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work.
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or Information Technology (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Newly graduated individuals in 2017 or 2018 with the above mentioned qualifications are preferred.
- Knowledge / general understanding of Telecommunications is a benefit.
- Completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program is required.
- This is a full-time graduate program with the duration of 12 months.
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Presentation & Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Basic financial Understanding.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Continuous learning and development.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Exposure to working in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment, as well as the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- Working in the area of:
- Internet of Things (IoT) Products and Solutions
- Mobile Money
- Service Enablement.
- Integrated Revenue Management (Charging and Billing)
- Digital Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Catalog and Order Management
- Digital Front-End
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply