Google Impact Challenge Nigeria, Tuesday 3, July 2018 – The Google Impact Challenge Nigeria bolsters not-for-profits and social endeavors with diversion changing plans to make monetary open door in their networks.
Associations apply with their most inventive recommendations. Finalists gain admittance to Google.org financing, mentorship and assets. Qualified not-for-profits and social ventures are welcome to apply:
Title: Google Impact Challenge Nigeria 2018
About the Challenge
- Your community. Your ideas to make it better. For the first time, the Google Impact Challenge is coming to Nigeria! The Challenge asks local innovators how they would make their community–and beyond–an even better place.
- The public and a panel of local Judges vote for the ideas with the most potential, and Google.org pairs each winner with a package of strategic support, funding and Google volunteers.
How the Challenge Works
- Eligible nonprofits and social enterprises submit their proposals to create economic opportunity in Nigeria.
- Google and our partners will review applications and select 12 finalists.
- From the 12 finalists, the public will have three weeks to vote for their favorite idea.
Final Event and Winners Announced:
- All 12 finalists are invited to pitch their ideas to our panel of Judges at a final event. The Judges will select three Challenge winners from these finalists, and also announce the people’s choice winner.
Training and Support:
- Each of the four winners will receive a $250,000 grant and training from Google. The remaining 8 finalists will receive a $125,000 grant.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 4th July, 2018.