Executive Assistant Job at Saroafrica International – Saroafrica International Limited is an inventive and Profitable Company in her picked Industries, upgrading Lives from Farms to Homes through her triumphant Products and Services directed through her broad Rural and Urban Trade Networks in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa.
In Saroafrica, we have committed to making the best decision justified and recommended way in light of our solid conviction that our business development and extension will be accomplished and managed when solid corporate administration and a culture of consistence exist.
To drive this goal, we are satisfied to welcome reasonably qualified contender to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Minimum Second Class Upper degree in any course
- Relevant Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Required Age: 25 – 30 years
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme.
- 25 years and below as at last birthday
- Technology Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Planning Skills
- Flexible timing
- Preferably living on the Island
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Ability
- Written Expression
- Time Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application deadline 5th December, 2017.