ERP Support Specialists Job at Fadac Resources – Proven strategy, significant effect, and manageable outcomes.
These are the segment that makes our organization one of a kind. At Fadac Assets we give organizations human capital arrangements that can help enhance oral execution while decreasing business rehearse hazard.
We can help association regardless of how expansive or little to build up , outsource and investigate any HR capacities/challenges .
Our accept is that individuals are the best resource in the association paying little respect to the business size, industry and piece of the overall industry. We furnish the best experts upheld with strong years of experience and information, and their activity is to coordinate answers for your business needs.
ERP SUPPORT SPE…T
The Orion ERP Support Spe…t will work in a support role with all department systems users at all levels throughout the organization. The position will be thoroughly knowledgeable about all aspects of the Orion ERP systems software and related database schema. Will design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the Orion ERP systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform as a member of an application support team for Orion ERP systems users throughout the organization and its partners.
- Work with Orion ERP systems users and management to determine appropriate system configuration and setup.
- Assist Orion ERP systems users with data conversion.
- Thoroughly understand Orion ERP database schema, which will include payroll, invoicing, sales , inventory etc.
- Assist with testing new releases of Orion ERP systems prior to use in a production environment.
- Create documentation and procedures guidelines for Orion systems users.
- Thoroughly understand Orion ERP security subsystem in order to assign appropriate system access to users at different levels throughout the organization and its partners.
- Thoroughly understand business practices and procedures in order to design develop and maintain automated workflow processes.
- Analyze and troubleshoot Orion ERP system issues reported by end users.
- Should be able to give Training to Orion users on all the above Module
- Should be able to use Orion tools like Administrator, Customizer and Configurator
- Other duties as assigned.
This position has a fairly high access to confidential information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Necessary skills include; organization, effective oral and written communication, strong interpersonal, above average math, problem solving, analytical and being proficient with standard industry productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Attitude and appearance appropriate for a business office are to be maintained.
- Knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of ERP security subsystem.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, is required.
- Must have no less than 3-5 years’ experience
- Salary N100,000.