Stresert Services Limited – Our customer is an extraordinary association in the Mortgage Banking and Financial administrations Sector.
They are enrolling to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Direct Sales/Marketing Executive
Summary of Role
- Responsible for marketing the organization’s products and services; improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- Build key customer relationships; identify business opportunities; negotiate with customers and close business deals.
- Identify and understand the needs of the Customers’.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new/prospective customers.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Line Manager.
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Participate in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Qualification, Experience & Attributes
- Degree holder in Social Sciences disciplines.
- Must have two (2) years financial services marketing/sales experience.
- Ability to market to prospects, win them over and close deals.
- Maturity, confidence, integrity, poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability.
- Self- driven; strong marketing/client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal, presentation and relationship management/service excellence skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Negotiating and Analysis skills.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
- Must be able to operate the basic MS office.
Net take home N60,000/m.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] Using “DSE-LAG” as subject of mail.
Deadline 5th January, 2018.