Customer Service Officer Vacancy at TalktomeDoc, Wednesday 7th March 2018 – TalktomeDoc is Nigeria’s head telehealth stage.
Our drive is to guarantee social insurance is practical, reasonable, simple to reach and helpful to utilize while guaranteeing that medicinal services spending by wellbeing offices is lessened while amplifying benefit.
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
- Work with less or no supervision
- The Customer Service officer is a first point of contact for talktomedoc customers.
- The primary role of a Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The candidate should be computer literate.
- She must have a minimum of Registered Nurse (RN) certification
- Relevant work experience within a school environment will also be an advantage.
- Must have good Customer Service.
- Must be computer literate (Ms word).
- Must be confident and articulate.
- Communication (Must write and speak good English).
- Must be a Certified Nurse with valid and verifiable certificates/licenses.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Nursing work experience.
- The applicants must have good knowledge and experience of being a nurse working with young children.
- The applicant should understand and have the capacity to administer first aid nursing to young children.
- The applicant must have good knowledge of managing minor accidents and emergencies before transiting patients to the Doctor.
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] The Subject of the mail should contain the post applied for e.g. Customer Service Office – Ikeja
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an Interview
Preference will be given to candidates living within Ikeja at its environs
DEADLINE: 30 March, 2018