Clinical Psychologist Vacancy at Synapse Services, Wednesday 7th March 2018 – Synapse Services is a “Center for Psychological Medicine”, that works in the arrangement of mental and directing administrations, Inpatient and Outpatient Mental Health and recovery administrations.
We hold the administrations of a strong blend of nearby and universally prepared staff that give superb, customer centered administrations to treat all types of scatters identified with your psychological wellness.
We are enlisting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Clinical Psychologist
Location: Awka, Anambra
Core Job Functions
- Counsel individuals and groups regarding problems such as stress, substance abuse, and family situations, in order to modify behavior and/or to improve personal, social, and vocational adjustment.
- Offering therapy and treatments for difficulties relating to mental health problems such as anxiety, depression, and addiction, social and interpersonal problems.
- Prepare and type a biopsychosocial assessment, psychological case formulation and develop an individualized treatment plan for every patient in therapy.
- Facilitate Diverse Group therapeutic sessions.
- Select, administer, score, and interpret psychological tests in order to obtain information on individuals’ intelligence, achievements, interests, and personalities.
- Utilize a variety of treatment methods such as cognitive behavioral therapy, psychotherapy, behavior modification, stress reduction therapy, psychodrama and play therapy.
- The post holder will also be interviewed to function as a program officer for Reconnect Health Development Initiative Reconnect HDI. More information about Reconnect-HDI can be found on www.reconnecthdi.org
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioral issues, and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses, social workers, education professionals, health visitors, psychiatrists and occupational therapists;
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans, specifying type, frequency, Intensity, and duration of therapy.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of a Master degree in Clinical Psychology
- Must have completed NYSC
- Stress tolerance.
- High level of professionalism.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill
- Minimum of 3years internship and/ or paid Clinical experience
- Strong communication.
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
Excellent remuneration packages exist for this role, and will be commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the Position & location as Subject of the Email.
Deadline 30th March, 2018