Customer Service Officer Vacancy at Addosser Microfinance Bank – Addosser Microfinance Bank, an imaginative organization committed to enhancing the living state of regular individuals through esteem included money related items and administrations requires reasonable possibility to fill the part underneath:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries.
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Take the extra mile to engage customers Accurately captures customer information
- Creates and maintains service reports.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes & Experience
- 1-2 years cognate experience in Customer Service.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Must be computer literate
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant course of study.
- Has worked in a microfinance bank or any financial institution.
- Excellent communication, reporting skills
- Applicants must not be more than 25 – 30 years;
How To Apply For This Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 14th December, 2017.