Site Supervisor Jobs in Lagos at DHI RESOURCES Limited – DHI RESOURCES Limited is a world class property arrangements and support specialist co-op, who utilizes bleeding edge innovation to bring office administration and resource mind/upkeep to your doorstep. Our guarantee is to convey a carefully fit answer for meet the most astounding needs and gauges in the business.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
- Ensure proper, effective and real time communication (written and verbal) between clients and the facility office.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor all repair and maintenance works (preventive and corrective) to be executed by the maintenance team.
- Management of the entire maintenance process from issue reporting to job
- Liaise with Procurement on the timely delivery of quality materials and to specification
- Proactively interface with all stakeholders to align and deliver maintenance service that supports and enables value for money, business operations, and ensures a timely resolution to customer issues.
- Preparation of daily reports
- Ensure high level customer service experience to all stakeholders
- Proper filing and documentation
- Ensure total budgetary compliance for effective cost management and minimization of waste
- Total oversight functions on all aspects of the facilities management provision in the client location
- Bachelor’s Degree (second class lower) or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
Min Required Experience:
- 3 years post NYSC
- Industrial management skill
- Time management skills
- People Management – Effectiveness in relating to people including Leadership, Team Management Communication, Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Ability to inspire and mobilize people in a positive and constructive manner.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills enabling engagement with all levels across all levels of staff members, external organizations, agencies and statutory bodies.
- Creative, pro-active and innovative
- Solid understanding of business needs and importance of customer focus.
- Methodical and attentive to detail with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Good use of judgment that relates to the business and communication decisions to core values
- Task Management – Effectiveness in managing timelines, prioritization, service delivery, with close consideration for quality and costs
- Excellent verbal and writing, presentation and analytical skills.
- Results-driven approach to achieving tasks and objectives.
How to Apply For This Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
Application Deadline 31st December 2017.