Business Development Manager Job Offer at Bosch, Saturday 10th March 2018 – Bosch has been available in Africa since 1906, at exhibit in ten African nations: South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Angola, Mozambique, Algeria, Nigeria, Ghana and Tunisia.
Contingent upon future business advancement, the organization intends to build this number in the following years.
Every one of the four Bosch business parts – Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology – have activities on the mainland.
We are selecting to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Business Development Manager
- Pro-actively drive business development / demand generation activities aimed at end users / consultants / specifiers / contractors / authorities and other relevant market players.
- Drive the increase of market intelligence by providing feedback of the Nigerian security and safety market.
- Present, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with end-users, consultants, influencers and construction companies
- Active use of CRM tool.
- Represent Bosch Security and Safety Systems in regional events.
- Drive the increase of the brand awareness of Bosch Security and Safety Systems in Nigeria
- Plan and organize the promotion of Bosch Security and Safety Systems through local seminars and trainings, influencer events, local advertising, public relation, releases for media, etc. In alignment with central marketing department.
- Support occasionally, sales and marketing activities for cross GB.
- Develop relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Actively get involved in tender specification of projects and occasionally provide support to partners.
- Analyse, develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for key verticals (end user groups): generate, follow-up and win project leads within focus verticals
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply