Bolton White Hotels & Apartments Job Recruitment 2018 – Bolton White Hotels and Apartments is a main firm in the neighborliness business.
We are devoted to guaranteeing the solace of our visitors.
Our extravagance convenience in the core of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled visitor administrations.
Bolton White Hotels and Apartments is sublimely put to provide food for visitor benefit necessities; guaranteeing visitor stay is both lovely and extraordinary, we join the experience of our group which speaks to a broadness and profundity of mastery that is unmatched, and we trust our kin are the foundation of our prosperity.
We are focused on making our place an extraordinary work environment and give the establishment to building fruitful vocations.
In the event that you share our energy for conveying unequal neighborliness benefit where points of interest matter, apply today to join our group.
We are enrolling to fill the accompanying positions beneath situated in Abuja:
Title: Maintenance Officer – Electrical/ Electronics Engineer
- A General Education Degree or vocational training certificate in Mechanical, Plumbing, Architectural or Electronics fields with two to five years practical and theoretical experience in maintenance.
- Maintenance officer will be expected to exhibit mastery of a minimum of three of the trade skills like electronic systems and controls, mechanical, kitchen equipment, refrigeration and general building management.
- Five years active and practical working experience in a similar position
- Not more than 45 years of age and in excellent health
- Capable of achieving set targets without supervision
- Must exhibit exemplary leadership at all times
- Good communication skills.
31st January, 2018.
Title: Laundry Manager
- Laundry Manager, you will oversee and direct all aspects of overall laundry operations which shall include all house laundry, guest laundry and Dry cleaning activities.
- As Laundry Manager, you will also be responsible to coordinate with the Executive Housekeeper and the F&B Director to ensure that there is an adequate supply of linen and uniforms available at all times.
- Reviews the laundry’s environmental performance and achievements, develops and implements standard operating procedures as well as production and quality standards.
- You will be required to inspect guest laundry; Dry-cleaning and press work on a daily basis to ensure optimum quality of work, prompt pick up and on time delivery of garments.
- You will actively guide and direct the whole team to ensure consistency of brand standards and a high level of performance and service delivery to all our guests.
- A degree in Hospitality Management or its equivalent
- Not less than 40 years
- Good business mind and commercial flair
- Service minded and ability to involve and support operations
31st January, 2018
Title: AC Technician
- At least 3 years working experience in the relevant industry.
24th January, 2018.
Title: Business Center Operator
Department: Front Office
Reports To: Front Office Manager
- Must have at least 2 years working experience in business center and must be very good in Corel draw.
- Must possess good written and communication Skills
- Must be presentable
- Must be willing to run shifts
24th January, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV’s to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as email Subject.
Note: For applicants with experience only.