Total Health Trust Limited (THT) Job Recruitment 2018 – Total Health Trust Limited (THT), Nigeria’s driving Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) was established in 1997 and started operations in June 1998.
Our unrivaled 18 years industry track record has seen us manufacture an impressive notoriety in Nigeria and we remain the HMO of decision for more than 300,000 individuals and more than 500 corporate customers and government organizations.
We were the principal HMO to be enrolled in Nigeria and after 18 years, we are as yet number one in the market.
We are one of the not very many HMOs that can gloat the money related and specialized sponsorship of a world class organization – Liberty Health (an individual from the Liberty Group).
The association additionally prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
We are enlisting to fill the position underneath:
Title: Client Service Executive
- Maximize client retention rate by ensuring that clients are satisfied and retention rate is high
- Visit clients to determine how they are faring on the scheme
- Identify and submit a proposal on ways to improve THT’s offerings to its clients
- Prepare and forward the schedule of premium collected and outstanding to client service managers
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys for all assigned clients annually
- Ensure all clients have valid contracts and SLAs
- Fill and submit know-your-client forms
- To adhere to and live the organizational value.
- Attend to and resolve all enquiries from clients and forward the escalations to line manager
- To educate all stakeholders (Employer groups) on the products and benefits of the scheme
- To continuously collate all feedback on the scheme service levels and to offer immediate resolution and to report back to the relevant employer group
- Pre-payment and collection of premium fees from all clients
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Marketing, Administration, Social Sciences and other related fields.
- Additional qualification is an added advantage
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
- Candidate must have minimum of 3 years Client Service experience in Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) and additional experience in the insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Effective communication skills
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Interpersonal skill
- Relationship skill
- Working with people
- Planning and organizing skills
- Listening skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership skill
- Integrity and transparent honesty
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply