Back-End Web Developer Job Offer at RyteGate Technologies, Monday 16, April 2018 – RyteGate Technologies gives counseling and data innovation warning administrations to an extensive variety of neighborhood and universal customers.
RyteGate is comprised of a system of part firms, every one of which is a legitimately discrete and free substance. As a main expert administrations firm, we have much to add to open approach, business and society all through the world.
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Back-End Web Developer
Minimum Qualification Criteria
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Analyze and study complex systems requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Support customer-witnessed testing
- Minimum of 4 years corporate work experience
- Design and update software database. This includes, but is not limited to: Software Applications, Web Sites, Data Communication Processes and User Interfaces
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Code and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
Interested candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected]
Deadline 17th April, 2018.