Aldelia Group Recruitment for Corporate Affairs & Communication Manager – West Africa – Aldelia Group is a world pioneer in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions benefits, an authority Oil and Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy working widely in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our significant Oil Exploration and Production organizations including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Corporate Affairs & Communication Manager – West Africa
Responsible for implementing the region’s Corporate Affairs & Communication strategy with a focus on the French speaking other West Africa Countries for:
- Regulatory Monitoring,
- Stakeholder Engagament,
- Government relations,
- Corporate and Media Communication.
- Anticipates and monitors developments of control and fiscal policy developments such as excise tax. Provide a basic assessment of their potential implications.
- Content development and production of company’s West Afrcia newsletter.
- Assists in preparing engagement tolls such as talking points, press releases, presentations,background profiles etc
- Media monitoring: Daily scouring of reputable news sources, prepare and file relevant press clippings.
- Prepare weekly media coverage report highlighting relevant news reports over the period.
- Pro-actively highlights issues to the Corporate Affairs & Communications (CA&C) Manager such that anticipated challenges are addressed in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains up to date stakeholder maps used to implement determined CAC strategies.
- Active engagement with officials of relevant Ministries, Agencies & Departments (MDAs) to drive opportunities where positions and solutions can be effectively presented towards a reasonable and feasible regulatory environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Media & Communication, Political Science, Law or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in Public Affairs or Corporate Affairs & Communications, preferably in a regulated FMCG industry.
- Experience in French speaking countries in West Africa is an advantage.
Interested candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Deadline 12th March, 2018.