Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for Business Intelligence Analyst – Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a main versatile media transmission administrations supplier in Nigeria and an individual from Airtel Africa Group, is focused on giving imaginative, energizing, reasonable and quality portable administrations to Nigerians, giving them the flexibility to convey, transcend their day by day difficulties and drive monetary and social improvement.
A really inventive organization, Airtel has indicated flexibility, graphing new ways in taking care of the requests and needs of its regarded partners and upgrading dispersion and in addition giving moderate administrations to engage more Nigerians.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Vacancy Title: Business Intelligence Analyst
Reports to: The Head, Revenue and Market Planning
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Business Intelligence Analyst in the Marketing Function. Role holder would provide the Commercial team with support in areas of analytics on Business KPIs.
- This role liaises with IT Operations and the Commercial teams in the day to day management of intelligence databases for improved efficiency.
- Customer acquisition analysis
- Market share reporting
- Incentive payment computations
- System dimension updates
- Ad-hoc reportng and analyses
Key Competencies and Requirements
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Interpesonal skills
- Strong business acumen
- Must have a good degree in Computer Science, Maths or Statistics
- 1-3 years’ working experience in the telecoms industry with hands-on experience managing databases and big data.
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Access
- SQL and database management skills
- Analytical skills
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion
Deadline 9th February, 2018.