ARM Life Plc Recruitment for Entry-level Financial Advisor, February 2018 – ARM Life is the protection auxiliary of Asset and Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM).
Its parent organization, ARM is one of the biggest non-bank money related administrations firms in Nigeria with an attention on resource administration.
Built up in 1994, ARM began tasks as a conventional resource administration organization represent considerable authority in the administration of cited values and settled wage securities.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
Title: Financial Advisor
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their need.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending investment opportunities and service improvements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending company educational workshops; trainings; team meetings; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Representing the company; acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Minimum of OND in marketing or any other degree related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-3 year’s relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Good Communication Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Result oriented, Good team spirit.
Each successful recruit will receive a basic monthly allowance, plus generous monthly commissions.
28th February, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]