Vetting Officer Needed at Extol Security Service Limited – Extol Security was consolidated in 2007 to give mechanical/business security administrations to recognizing people and corporate bodies in the Nigerian economy. We select, prepare and send security work force as per terms that are commonly concurred amongst us and our customers, and in consistence with the stipulation of the Private Guard Companies Decree No. 33 of 1986. The organization is authorized by Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps as private Security Company.
We are enlisting to fill the position beneath:
“Job Title: Vetting Officer
- Give sound recommendations in relations to an individuals vetting status
- Continously develops documents and manage an effective security vetting procedure in order to meet the company’s needs.
- Conduct background checks and verification on all employees
- Provide the strategic and tactical direction for vetting activity within the company and ensure that current and future needs of the Organisation are met.
- Records details on inquiries, comments, complaints and records details of action taken
- Ensure strict Compliance with the company’s policies & procedures
- Should be able to ride a Motor bike
- Good knowledge of Lagos Roads
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Other duties as required in line with skills, experience and role.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of OND with an experience of or above 3 years in similar role.
- Relevant experience in any of the Para military service is an added advantage.
- Detailed work experience is to be stated in title Resume to be submitted.
- Candidate must have valid riders permit and be very conversant with Lagos roads.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]“