The Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment for Test Manager – Market Services – The Nigerian Stock Exchange, benefits the biggest economy in Africa, and is championing the advancement of Africa’s budgetary markets.
The Exchange offers posting and exchanging administrations, permitting administrations, showcase information arrangements, subordinate innovation administrations, and that’s just the beginning.
It is an open, proficient and dynamic trade, interfacing Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are enrolling to fill the situation underneath:
Title: Test Manager – Market Services
Division: Trading Business
Department: Market Services
Report to: Head-Market Services
Grade: Test Manager
Estimated Date of Resumption: Sunday, April 1, 2018
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant Exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world. The Test Manager role requires technical know-how and experience managing a test team effectively.
- The role would suit someone with extensive experience leading the testing effort within the financial and Investment Banking sector and who possesses good knowledge of FX, Equity Derivatives and Fixed Income instruments. Applicants must have solid experience of full life cycle testing through to the UAT phase.
- The opportunity that presents itself here is to conduct in-depth product testing (covering system/functional testing, regression testing, acceptance testing and performance testing) of all software components including data processing reporting and user interfaces ensuring these specialist product quality reaches the highest standards.
- We are looking for a technical hands-on manager who will not only lead the team, but also participate in testing and day-to-day operations. Proven ability in developing and managing test automation is a huge plus.
- The Test Manager will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas: Proven track record of managing test teams – line management and development
- Proven experience of being hands on with test teams and working with the Test Team to create Test Plans
- Experience defining, implementing and continuously improving Test Strategy
- Ability to oversee the whole project testing lifecycle – System, Integration, UAT and Regression testing throughout the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to apply testing knowledge and experience in a practical and pragmatic way
- Ability to achieve results under time pressure, but without compromising quality
- Able to write basic SQL queries, and general appreciation of databases a plus
- Testing of interfaces to other applications. Creating Regression test packs. Management of test logs and test transactions
- Liaising with multiple functional departments to perform testing duties. Defect management – ascertaining that raised defects are reproducible
- Coaching and support for other Test Analysts
- Providing inputs for Test completion Reports and Post Implementation Reviews
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.), Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 10 years’ post NYSC experience in IT with at least 5 years in testing capacity, working within Financial services domain
- ISEB/ISTQB/ASTQB Certification a plus
- Relevant experience of Test, Defect Management and Test Automation tools. Experience with API-based test automation tools a plus
- Experience executing testing across multiple test phases such as unit, systems, integration and End to end testing
- Experience in testing tools like JIRA / HP ALM as a test tracking tool.
- Concept Development and Execution Management
- Database Administration
- Desktop Engineering and Support
- Enterprise Architecture
- Information Security
- Network Planning and Design
- Process Management
- Product Development
- Programme/Application Development
- Software Engineering and Development
- Attention to Detail
- Change Management
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Problem Solving
8th March, 2018.
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online