FHI 360 is a not-for-profit human improvement association devoted to enhancing lives in enduring routes by progressing incorporated, privately determined arrangements. Our staff incorporates specialists in wellbeing, instruction, sustenance, condition, financial improvement, common society, sex, youth, research and innovation – making a novel blend of capacities to address the present interrelated advancement challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 nations and all U.S. states and domains.
We are selecting to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Technical Assistant, Clinical Services
Job Type: Full time
- With the State coordinator and the TO from the coordinating team, the Technical Assistant- clinical Services will provide technical and programmatic support to implement high quality L.G.A. level (both at health facility and Community level) HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, RH/HIV, TB, HCT and other services at the state level.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the coordination, implementation of LGA scale up and daily monitoring of the operational teams to achieve on the 90:90:90 assigned targets in the priority LGAs
- Ensure same day ART initiation for eligible pregnant women and general populations
- Work with field case managers and community structures to strengthening referrals and linkages for health facility and community level services.
- Facilitate the efficient cART drive, ensuring quantitative, qualitative and retentive deliverables are achieved
- Saturate assigned wards in LGAs with HIV service interventions through household coverage and population access
- Strengthening effective referrals and linkages between facility and priority LGAs in the target drive
- Conduct same day evaluation and enrollment of all patients who test HIV positive
- Ensure timely daily ART/PMTCT updates are provided to the state cART coordinating team including success stories, reports, logistics supply, commodities and community daily service summaries.
- Attend to other duties assigned by supervising leads.
Health Facility Level:
- Support the optimization of comprehensive HIV & PMTCT services in the facility by instituting 80% PITC and maximized initiation, retention and VL suppression rates
- Support the QI capacity of providers in utilizing data analysis for program improvement
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- MBBS with a minimum of 1 year post national youth service experience in clinical care, Registered Nurse /Midwife with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- A sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TBHIV technical areas.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of Nigerian clinical setting, including government and non-government settings.
- Experience in integrated HIV care delivery
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, consultants and recipients of assistance.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the social, political and ethical issues surrounding HIV infections especially at designated communities where HIV services would be conducted
- Fluency in written and spoken English communication. Fluency in local dialect and language of host community would be an added advantage
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, excel, power point and Outlook at minimum
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply