CornerStone Staffing – Our Client, a major player in the FMCG Industry, is selecting appropriately qualified contender to fill the position beneath:
Title: Sales Performance Analyst
- This role is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related data in an on-going effort to increase overall sales productivity.
- The development and tracking of key performance indicators will be critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve decision-making.
- Create and standardize sales reporting processes
- Create, join, and manage complex data sets into a comprehensive data visualization platform (BI tools, Excel, etc.) that can be used to drive root cause analysis of problems.
- Gain access to, manipulate, and analyze data from multiple sources
- Manage field inquiries regarding performance, historical sales trends, account/product level detail, etc.
- Understand business needs to identify, develop, and implement enhancements to reporting and analytical deliverables.
- Reporting will include standardized and custom reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis from a variety of inputs (predominantly SalesForce and Hyperion) using multiple output methods (Excel, Word, PPT, SalesForce, etc).
- Accommodate sales reporting changes quickly and accurately, while at the same time capturing variances and outliers.
- Responsible for reporting accuracy and timeliness adherence to deadlines, identifying flaws and errors in the data and any upstream data issues
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, and partner with other teams within the business to achieve your goals
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills with a solid understanding of data analysis techniques and technologies.
- Must be comfortable working with large volumes of data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; track record of presenting data-heavy information in clear and concise manner to all levels of the organization
- Project and stakeholder management
- Critical thinker; can determine the best way to measure and display performance metrics
- Ability to employ advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel to create complex, high-level reporting models from concept to completion; Excel Macro/VBA writing & editing skills a strong plus
- Comfortable with and adaptive to change
Education and Experience
- 3 – 5 years of applicable experience analyzing large data sets ideally within a sales organization
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or business-related field required (i.e. Finance, Business Economics/Management, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills and experience required
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply