Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a main versatile media transmission administrations supplier in Nigeria and an individual from Airtel Africa Group, is focused on giving inventive, energizing, reasonable and quality portable administrations to Nigerians, giving them the flexibility to impart, transcend their every day difficulties and drive monetary and social advancement.
We are enrolling to fill the position underneath:
Job Title: Regional Head – Enterprise Sales
- Looking for a candidate to fill the role of Business Analyst in the Information Technology department.
- The role is located in Airtel Head Office, Lagos.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Developing and managing Enterprise Applications, in-house developed and applications sourced from various third party vendors including CSG and IBM.
- Required to work in an outsourced environment with deliveries thru Strategic Partners.
- Would have the responsibility to the scope and plan all BSS, Billing, ICT, and Roaming related projects as assigned.
- Maintaining uptime enhancements as per Business requirements, integration, and support of applications. Major applications include BSS systems such as Credit and Risk Management Tools, Billing, Business Intelligence, ERP, Sales Systems etc.
- Working with appointed vendor’s/systems integration partners to ensure the requirements are captured, prioritized, planned and delivered based on agreed timelines.
Applicants must have:
- 7 to 10 years of IT experience
- At Least 4-5 years system operations experience
- Experience with telecommunication products, processes, and markets
- CRM and Billing systems for telecommunications
- Network, applications, processes and how they integrate
- Analytical skills
- Experience working for a Telecommunications company, Enterprise company or Billing/ CRM vendor in a Business Analyst role.
- Proven ability to analyze complex business requirements and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Direct team management experience.
- Proficient in advanced excel
- Project Management skills
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within one week of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.