Recruitment at 9mobile, Monday 26 February 2018 – 9mobile, is a Nigerian private restricted obligation organization.
EMTS procured a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007.
The License empowers EMTS give Fixed Telephony (wired or remote), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services notwithstanding range assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz groups.
SPE…T, IT & TECHNICAL AUDIT
Conduct IT and Telecom audit reviews of EMTSBusiness/Operation Support Systems and IT & Telecom Infrastructure toevaluate confidentiality, integrity, availability, efficiency, effectivenessand compliance with applicable standards, best practices, and regulatoryrequirements and to appraise adequacy and soundness of related controls.
- Performs,individually or as part of a team, IT and Technical audits of the Company inaccordance with the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditas set forth by the IIA, and department standards.
- Plansand executes technology audit projects (both IT and Telecom) designed toprovide assessment of internal control processes and operational performance,in accordance with department and professional standards.
- Demonstratea thorough understanding of the business and applies knowledge in operatingsupport systems.
- Preparesand reviews audit work papers and reports the result of reviews of assignedactivities and recommended management action.
- Possessesknowledge of the current technology environment and industry trends to identifypotential issues and risks.
- Preparesdetailed plans for performing individual audits including the identification ofkey risks and controls, determination of audit objectives, and development ofan appropriate audit program.
- Prepares,under minimal supervision audit reports designed to provide operating ands enior management and the Audit
- Committee of the Board of Directors with an objective assessment of systems, processes and operations, and management’s planned corrective actions.
- Participates in reviews of internal controls and security of systems under development aswell as major IT and telecom projects and initiatives.
- Assists in the development and execution of a comprehensive audit plan based upon risk assessment, management’s goals and objectives, and the requirements of the Board’s Audit & Risk Committee. Identifies potential audit areas, assists with assessing the degree of inherent risk, and estimating the time and skills required to complete audit projects.
- Assists in the implementation of special projects or studies, including risk assessments, fraud investigations, audit department policy updates, due diligence acquisition reviews, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Networking, Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Qualifiedas a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified InformationSecurity Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and othercertification specific to the information technology industry would be addedadvantage.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Three to five years post NYSC experience in Operational IT & Technical audit inan environment that provides exposure to sophisticated technology audittechniques, network security, technology infrastructure, software development,project management, or a related field for which Internal Audit has a need.
Understandingof concepts related to technology audit, including security and control riskssuch as logical and physical access security, change management, informationsecurity, business recovery practices and network technology.
Stronganalytical ability, including network and network systems design, capacityplanning, operations methodology, error detection/resolution techniques, quality assurance techniques, and implementation and management methodologies.
Knowledgeof Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology, Accepted AuditingStandards, Standards for the
Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
Demonstratescritical thinking and analytical skills
Demonstratesorganizational and leadership skills, including the ability to successfullymanage multiple projects simultaneously
Demonstratesability to work independently while contributing to the success of the team
Exceptionaloral and written communication skills suitable for all levels of management.
Abilityto negotiate and inspire effective, timely, proactive or corrective action bymanagement
SPE…T, FRAUD & INVESTIGATION
As the Spe…t, Fraud and Investigation, you willparticipate in forensic and/or anti-fraud/corruption engagements includinginternal investigations of matters that may constitute a breach of theCompany’s Code of Conduct and established policies.
You will be involved in the designand planning of investigative plans and evaluating allegations of misconductand violations of the Code of Conduct. You will also communicate your findingsand issues identified in a timely manner.
- Collect andanalyze all relevant facts related to a specific allegation and to support orrefute suspicions or allegations.
- Participatein fact-finding as well as admission-seeking interviews.
- Identify anddefine control issues and root causes, provide effective recommendations andsolutions to identified issues.
- Preparereport on findings while ensuring issues and the surrounding facts andcircumstances are clearly communicated in a timely manner.
- Assist inproviding training and initiatives on fraud risks and awareness to staff.
- Actively involved in theplanning and fraud brainstorming sessions in preparation for the investigation.
- Liaise with Internal (Human Resources, Legal,Security, Fraud Unit, etc.) and external (Law enforcement agencies)stakeholders as required.
- Keeping a— of the latest fraud detectiontechniques.
- Other responsibility as assigned by Manager, Fraud &Investigation
B.Sc./HND in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Sociology/Physiology/Criminology
Must be a Chartered Accountant. Possessing FraudExaminer certification will be an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Three to Five years post NYSC work experience with 3years experience in forensic accounting related job, investigation and previousexperiences in public accounting, advisory firm, and internal audit.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)and knowledge of ACL.
- Proven ability to independently completeinvestigation.
- Demonstrated track record of integrity, effectivecommunication, innovation, and excellence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills todeliver high quality, actionable feedback to client management on controlissues and potential solutions to close gaps.
- Must possess strong analytical and critical thinkingskills.
- Excellent written, verbaland interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate independently with integrity.
- Attention to detail
Click on Job Title below: