Olatorera Consultancy Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Vacancy 2018 – Olatorera.com is another age counseling organization giving wellbeing and business advancement administrations to set up organizations and high total assets people.
Olatorera.com gives basic and investigative input to organizations under our radar to empower them improve and serve their customers all the more viably and productively utilizing computerized assets and current procedures.
We are selecting to fill the accompanying positions in Lagos State:
Job Title: Graduate/ Intern
- Apply to gain solid work experience with a 6 months Internship period with Olatorera.com that can lead to a permanent full-time position with Olatorera Consultancy or one of our sister companies.
Job Title: Sales Leader
- Must have a strong passion for selling. A friendly personality always eager to listen and learn more. Inquisitively analytical mindset.
- Always ready to go the extra mile to get more YES’s from clients.
- Must have a minimum of 2nd class upper Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Should ideally have experience in marketing preferably in banking, FMCG or related industries.
- Should be eagerly ready and dedicated to growing their career with Olatorera Consultancy limited.
Job Title: Web Designer/Developer
- Must be strongly knowledgeable and experienced in PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3 and other programming languages. Must be strongly experienced with developing community and enterprise commercial sites. Must have graphic design skills. Must have general IT knowledge.
- Must work towards being certified within 6 months of being hired prior to becoming a permanent Dressmeoutlet.com employee; if not already certified.
- Must be very professional with excellent written and spoken English skills. Must be a leader, hardworking, independent, persevering and able to work very well with colleagues.
- Must send in samples of work and a portfolio list of prior developed websites.
- Must have a B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Must be a relentless go-getter. Must be energetic, self-driven, team-obsessed and super-ready to grow as a leader.
30th January, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates must submit a Curriculum Vitae and an introduction letter or personal summary or cover letter to: [email protected] The specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject.