Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2017 – Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, individual from the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) – stay bottler for Coca-Cola with the establishment to bottle Coca-Cola items in 28 nations. We bottle Coca-Cola items in Nigeria, offering famous non-mixed drinks, for example, Coca-Cola, Fanta , Sprite, Schweppes and Limca in the shimmering refreshment classification; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still drink class. Our vision is to wind up noticeably the undisputed pioneer in each market in which we contend.
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in a joint effort with Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, welcomes applications for:
“Title: NBC Technical Trainee Programme
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake an intensive Eighteen Months Training Programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
- Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non-residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja, Lagos. Trainees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions and on-the-job training experience in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for the City and Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
- To train and equip youths with employable skills in the vocational areas listed above
- To contribute to the capacity development of our country.
- To promote a Public-Private Sector Model in Technical and Vocational skills training
Candidates must possess the following qualifications among others:
- B.Sc 2nd Class Lower and Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Six years (26) old as at the time of application.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2017.”