Nigerian Army Recruiting for Tailor 2018 – The Nigerian Army wishes to educate individuals from the general population and all intrigued qualified candidates that, it will begin its online enrollment for the 77 Regular Recruit Intake for Tradesmen and ladies into the Nigerian Army has started.
Applications are therefore welcomed from reasonably qualified possibility to fill the position beneath:
Job Title: Tailor
Corps: Nigerian Army Ordnance Corps
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
- NABTEB tech Certificate.
- Trade Test Certificate.
- City & Guilds.
- Graduate of technical College.
- OND or certificate from approved Institutions
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity card.
- In addition, Tradesmen & Women Applicants must also possess OND/Trade Test/City and Guild certificate
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by March 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.62 meters tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the examination recruitment centres during the screening exercise period.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian Languages other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Click the link above to “Register”.
- Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- Visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Click Here for List of Examination Centres
Click Here to View Zonal Centres
For technical support and complaints, email: [email protected]
Plot 1092, Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Area 7, Garki,
For more details, applicants are to contact 08038575725 or 08037234828, or visit www.recruitment.army.mil.ng