Nigeria Forensic Investigator Job Offer at SABMiller – SABMiller is in the brew and soda pops business, conveying refreshment and friendliness to a huge number of individuals everywhere throughout the world who make the most of our beverages.
We work together in a way that enhances occupations and helps manufacture groups.
We are energetic about preparing and have a long convention of craftsmanship, making wonderful brew from top notch normal fixings.
TITLE: NIGERIA FORENSIC INVESTIGATOR
REFERENCE NUMBER: ABI100
- Executing Forensic Investigation Audit and Control briefs to pro-actively minimise risks, losses and exposures and ensure that risks are effectively and accordingly managed. (e.g. Corruption, Fraud, Theft).
- Investigation of financial irregularities, unaccountable gains/losses, malpractice and breakdown in financial controls.
- To deliver independent and integrated forensic investigative services to the business and its stakeholders.
- Supporting/implementation of a fraud prevention strategy/action plan in liaison with the West Africa Risk Manager, for the implementation of the programme within the business and to provide the necessary input, support and development programmes to ensure buy in and the appropriate awareness.
- To continually improve the fraud risk management prevention drive within the business.
- To liaise with the relevant authorities i.e. Nigerian Police Force (NPF), Department of State Security (DSS), Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), and any other relevant parties regarding pending criminal/civil actions.
The suitable candidate for this position should possess:
- Previous forensic audit investigator experience at Management level within a Government Agency or Major Accounting firm.
- Minimum of seven (7) years relavant work experience.
- Sound knowledge of law, criminal procedure, asset forfeiture and civil litigation matters.
- Ability to conceptualize in respect of financial fraud problem areas and initiate remedial action.