Job Offers at Whytecleon Limited – Whytecleon Limited – Our customer wants for prompt work a profoundly talented and dynamic expert for the position underneath:
TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION BUSINESS PARTNER
Provide leadership in developing, implementing, and administering programs and processes to maximize the capability of the work force.
Developing and nurturing our innovative, respectful, results-oriented, fun and team-based culture is critical.
The primary areas of responsibility will be HR strategy, programs Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, and Office Management. This role reports to the CEO.
- Leads and supports in developing and delivering HR strategies and programs
- Participates as a business partner with leadership team
- Leverages experience and expertise to provide coaching and guidance on complex business & employee issues
- Brings objective HR perspective in managing business problems and provides insight regarding people and organizational dynamics
- Translates business strategies and issues into appropriate actions and sustainable solutions
- Coaches on leading and managing organizations effectively
- Assists in organization design, team development, and building culture to inspire and motivate
- Supports recruiting efforts
- Develops retention strategies to mitigate leadership and business risks
- Assists effective employee on-boarding
- Recognizes and effectively balances employee interests with the needs of the company
- Drives strategies to develop bench-strength and succession plans
- Assists in maintaining a culture that optimizes the passion and potential of employees
- Ensures effective communication strategies are in place
- Ensures continuity in terms of philosophy, company culture, and practices
Employee orientation, enrollment, and “on-boarding”
Employee relations, including employee handbook, employee events, safety committee
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 10 years Human Resources experience in large companies
- Experienced business partner, able to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Key skills and abilities include coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis, problem solving and a passion to deliver results
- BA/BS in related field preferred; Master’s degree desired
- Manufacturing company experience a plus
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (CFO)
As a key business partner, this hands-on role will lead the business to strong profitability and attractive returns on capital.
The CFO reports to the CEO with the Head of Accounts as direct reports.
Fundraising (Equity and Debt):
- Optimize capital structure and cost of capital targeting with a focus on reducing cost and quantum of working capital and increasing intervention term funding
- Partner with CEO to raise equity as required to support growth.
- Strategic planning and financial analysis of various options and scenarios as company approaches important decisions in marketing, product development, procurement, manufacturing costs and capabilities.
- Use of market analysis and manufacturing information in business planning.
- Understand cost drivers to set product direction and manufacturing/sourcing strategy.
- Analyze unit economics for key product lines and estimate return on capital for proposed investments.
- Drive development and review of operating budgets/plans
- Identify, establish, prepare and review appropriate internal controls
- Enterprise risk management including property/casualty insurance and data security
- Establish and review appropriate external reports including Board of Directors packages, tax returns, valuation reports, and audit package
- Identify, establish and review appropriate internal reports including monthly management reports, forecasts and cash flow projection
Skills and background needed:
- Minimum 10 years business experience
- Recent and relevant fundraising experience
- Cost accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with small companies; works independently and takes initiative
- Strong financial modeling and analysis skills
- Knowledge of accounting and best practices
- Experience with manufacturing companies, MRP and ERP systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to make presentations to the Board of Directors
- Ability to work collaboratively with CEO and Leadership Team
- Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting, MBA a plus
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with the job title as subject of the mail.