Graduate Trainee Recruitment at KPMG, Thursday 28, July 2018 – KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG part firm in Nigeria. The accomplices and individuals have been working in Nigeria since 1978, giving multidisciplinary proficient administrations to both neighborhood and global associations inside the Nigerian business network.
As one of the main suppliers of expert administrations, KPMG realizes that the achievement and development of the firm additionally relies upon the achievement and development of the Nigerian economy. Consequently, it champions dynamic change and influences the future to occur for its customers, individuals and the network, in this way empowering Nigeria’s prosperity.
We are enlisting to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Forensic/Fraud Investigation – Analyst
Job ID: 107536BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
- Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment?
- Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do?
- Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations?
- A career in KPMG Forensic could be for you!
- We are looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees in the Forensic Unit.
Qualifications and Skills
- Should not have written the KPMG test before
- Ba about to complete or must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Accounting Discipline will be an advantage.
- Minimum of five O’level credits (Including English & Maths) obtained in ONE sitting
- First Degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper
- Age should be less than 26 years
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply
Deadline 13th July, 2018.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.