Graduate Loan Review Associate Vacancy at Branch.co, Tuesday 22 , May 2018 – Branch.co conveys world-class money related administrations to the versatile age. The spread of cell phones introduces a mind blowing open door for the world’s developing working class to get to saving money choices and accomplish monetary adaptability. Branch.co is changing saving money in Nigeria, Kenya, India and Tanzania, and will soon grow to different nations over the globe.
We are enrolling to fill the situation beneath:
Title: Loan Review Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This role will be responsible for day to day loan appraisal, loan disbursement and other payment processes.
- Evaluate loan applications for all new borrowers applying for Branch loans
- Escalate any credit and risk matters to the team lead
- Propose and escalate areas of continuous improvement to the product team
- Any other duties as may arise on a daily basis
- Identify and report potential fraud
- Manage refunds, repayments, and other payment processes
- Update documentation related to loan reviews and payment processes
- Initiate manual disbursements to customers
- Degree in Finance/Banking/ Business
- 1 year experience in a credit, loan review, risk management role
- Detailed understanding of loan reviews, credit scores and risk levels
- An interest in start-up environment and financial services
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable with ambiguity and taking initiative
- Excellent collaborator and team player
- Analytical, comfortable analysing data using SQL and Excel with excellent attention to detail
What We Offer
- Are you ready to revolutionize mobile lending in Nigeria and have a great time doing it? At Branch, you will be part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of our customers. We also care a lot about the personal and professional development of our team.
- You will join a team with unmatched experience in financial technology and emerging markets. Since our launch in April 2015, we’ve disbursed over 2 million loans and are already profitable on our portfolio. Our success has led to our, most recent $70m investment from Silicon Valley’s leading VCs.
Application Method for
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply