Field Marketing Officer Job at Scripture Union (Nig.) Press & Books – Scripture Union Nigeria Press & Books Limited, a quickly developing Publishing firm and Christian Book advertising outfit in Nigeria with central station in Ibadan needs qualified Christians to fill the accompanying positions underneath:
Job Title: Field Marketing Officer
Location: Akwa Ibom
Prospective applicants should:
- Be a born again Christian with Missionary Spirit.
- Have a good bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or other related courses.
- Own a valid driving license with ability to drive long distances.
- Have a high sales drive and fantastic communications skills.
- Have a minimum of five years’ cognate experience in the book industry or related commodity.
- Candidate would be required to source, initiate and maintain relationships and sales with existing and new business partners to increase market penetration and sales growth.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Age: Not above 40 years.
Package is attractive, and target driven.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV’s and credentials with reference letters from either their local church Pastors or SU leaders as a single PDF or MS file in this order:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Relevant copies of Credentials/Certificates
- Reference letters
All applications MUST be sent to: [email protected] with the Job title as the subject of the mail while all application should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Scripture Union (Nig) Press & Books Limited,
U.I. P.O. Box 4011,
Note: Multiple submission will be disqualified. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.